Hobbes and Samuel: reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 141 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
Prophet Samuel; Hobbs; Leviathan; B11; B32;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- B32 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Obituaries
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aschheim, Joseph & Tavlas, George S., 2004. "Academic exclusion: the case of Alexander Del Mar," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 31-60, March.
- Arye L. Hillman, 2004. "Nietzschean Development Failures," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 119(3_4), pages 263-280, 06.
- Hillman, Arye L, 1998. " Political Economy and Political Correctness," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 96(3-4), pages 219-39, September.
- Geoffrey Brennan, 2009. "Hobbesâ€™s Samuel," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 5-12, October.
- Arye Hillman, 2009. "Hobbes and the prophet Samuel on leviathan government," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 1-4, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.