Voting on income tax exemptions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 138 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
Income tax reform; Tax exemptions;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Besley, Timothy & Coate, Stephen, 2003. " On the Public Choice Critique of Welfare Economics," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 114(3-4), pages 253-73, March.
- Buchanan, James M, 1987. "Tax Reform as Political Choice," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 29-35, Summer.
- Roine, Jesper, 2003.
"The political economics of not paying taxes,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
530, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Joel Slemrod & Wojciech Kopczuk, 2000.
"The Optimal Elasticity of Taxable Income,"
NBER Working Papers
7922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Traxler, 2009.
"Voting over taxes: the case of tax evasion,"
Springer, vol. 140(1), pages 43-58, July.
- Creedy, John & Francois, Patrick, 1993. "Voting over income tax progression in a two-period model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 291-298, February.
- Lang, Oliver & Nohrba[ss], Karl-Heinz & Stahl, Konrad, 1997. "On income tax avoidance: the case of Germany," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 327-347, November.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2002.
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance
FS IV 02-29, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2004.
"Efficiency Effects of Tax Deductions for Work-Related Expenses,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1311, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfram Richter, 2006. "Efficiency effects of tax deductions for work-related expenses," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 13(6), pages 685-699, November.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Resistance to Reform: Status Quo Bias in the Presence of Individual-Specific Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1146-55, December.
- Gordon Tullock, 1959. "Problems of Majority Voting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 571.
- Kaplow, Louis, 1992. "Income Tax Deductions for Losses as Insurance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1013-17, September.
- P. Pestieau, 1975. "Progressive tax reform and majority voting," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 69-78, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.