Will They Stay? Foreign-Born Out-Migration from New U.S. Destinations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 30 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Immigration; New destinations; Foreign-born internal migration; Immigrant group differences; Labor markets; Nativity concentration;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bartel, Ann P, 1989. "Where Do the New U.S. Immigrants Live?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(4), pages 371-91, October.
- Darren M. Scott & Paul A. Coomes & Alexei I. Izyumov, 2005. "The Location Choice of Employment-based Immigrants among U.S. Metro Areas," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 113-145.
- Ellis, Mark & Goodwin-White, Jamie, 2006. "1.5 Generation Internal Migration in the US: Dispersion from States of Immigration?," IZA Discussion Papers 2274, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John M. Abowd & Richard B. Freeman, 1991. "Immigration, Trade and the Labor Market," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abow91-1.
- Mary M. Kritz & Douglas T. Gurak & Min-Ah Lee, 2013. "Why Immigrants Leave New Destinations And Where Do They Go?," Working Papers 13-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.