The Persistence of Racial Disadvantage: The Socioeconomic Attainments of Single-Race and Multi-Race Native Americans
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 29 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Native Americans; American Indians; Minorities; Income inequality; Wage inequality; Census;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duncan, Brian & Trejo, Stephen, 2005.
"Ethnic Identification, Intermarriage, and Unmeasured Progress by Mexican Americans,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1629, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Duncan & Stephen J. Trejo, 2007. "Ethnic Identification, Intermarriage, and Unmeasured Progress by Mexican Americans," NBER Chapters, in: Mexican Immigration to the United States, pages 229-268 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian Duncan & Stephen J. Trejo, 2005. "Ethnic Identification, Intermarriage, and Unmeasured Progress by Mexican Americans," NBER Working Papers 11423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calvin Croy & Marjorie Bezdek & Christina Mitchell & Paul Spicer, 2009. "Young Adult Migration from a Northern Plains Indian Reservation: Who Stays and Who Leaves," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 641-660, October.
- Terra Mckinnish, 2008. "Spousal Mobility and Earnings," Demography, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 829-849, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.