Transitioning policy: co-production of a new strategic framework for energy innovation policy in the Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Policy Sciences.
Volume (Year): 42 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102982
Science–policy coproduction; Boundary work; Transition management;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adrian Smith & Florian Kern, 2007. "The transitions discourse in the ecological modernisation of the Netherlands," SPRU Working Paper Series 160, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Jan Rotmans & Rene Kemp, 2008. "Detour ahead: a response to Shove and Walker about the perilous road of transition management," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(4), pages 1006-1011, April.
- Kern, Florian & Smith, Adrian, 2008. "Restructuring energy systems for sustainability? Energy transition policy in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4093-4103, November.
- Flor Avelino, 2009. "Empowerment and the challenge of applying transition management to ongoing projects," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 369-390, November.
- Uba, Katrin, 2010. "Who formulates renewable-energy policy? A Swedish example," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6674-6683, November.
- Joop Koppenjan & Niki Frantzeskaki & Derk Loorbach & Michael B. Charles & Neal Neal, 2012. "Introductory editorial," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1/2), pages 1-18.
- Niki Frantzeskaki & Joop Koppenjan & Derk Loorbach & Neal Ryan, 2012. "Concluding editorial: Sustainability transitions and their governance: lessons and next-step challenges," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1/2), pages 173-186.
- Jan-Peter Voß & Adrian Smith & John Grin, 2009. "Designing long-term policy: rethinking transition management," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 275-302, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.