Transitioning policy: co-production of a new strategic framework for energy innovation policy in the Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Policy Sciences.
Volume (Year): 42 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102982
Science–policy coproduction; Boundary work; Transition management;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adrian Smith & Florian Kern, 2007. "The transitions discourse in the ecological modernisation of the Netherlands," SPRU Working Paper Series 160, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Jan Rotmans & Rene Kemp, 2008. "Detour ahead: a response to Shove and Walker about the perilous road of transition management," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 40(4), pages 1006-1011, April.
- Uba, Katrin, 2010. "Who formulates renewable-energy policy? A Swedish example," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6674-6683, November.
- Niki Frantzeskaki & Joop Koppenjan & Derk Loorbach & Neal Ryan, 2012. "Concluding editorial: Sustainability transitions and their governance: lessons and next-step challenges," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1/2), pages 173-186.
- Jan-Peter Voß & Adrian Smith & John Grin, 2009. "Designing long-term policy: rethinking transition management," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 275-302, November.
- Flor Avelino, 2009. "Empowerment and the challenge of applying transition management to ongoing projects," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 369-390, November.
- Joop Koppenjan & Niki Frantzeskaki & Derk Loorbach & Michael B. Charles & Neal Neal, 2012. "Introductory editorial," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1/2), pages 1-18.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.