Governance modes, policy regimes and operational plans: A multi-level nested model of policy instrument choice and policy design
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Policy Sciences.
Volume (Year): 42 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102982
Public policy; Policy tools; Governing instruments; Policy design;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Trebilcock, Michael J. & Hartle, Douglas G., 1982. "The choice of governing instrument," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-46, June.
- Stephen H. Linder & B. Guy Peters, 1988. "THE ANALYSIS OF DESIGN OR THE DESIGN OF ANALYSIS?," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 7(4), pages 738-750, 06.
- Wolf, Charles, Jr, 1979. "A Theory of Nonmarket Failure: Framework for Implementation Analysis," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 107-39, April.
- Revesz, Richard L. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007. "Environmental Law," Handbook of Law and Economics, Elsevier.
- Linder, Stephen H. & Peters, B. Guy, 1990. "Policy formulation and the challenge of conscious design," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 303-311, January.
- Zeckhauser, Richard, 1981. "Preferred policies when there is a concern for probability of adoption," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 215-237, September.
- Cocchi, Andrea, 2011. "Business models as systemic instruments for the evolution of traditional districts?," MPRA Paper 33766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raul Lejano & Savita Shankar, 2013. "The contextualist turn and schematics of institutional fit: Theory and a case study from Southern India," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 83-102, March.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Nick von Tunzelmann, 2013. "Alignment of Innovation Policy Objectives: a demand side perspective," DRUID Working Papers 13-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Frédéric Varone & Stéphane Nahrath & David Aubin & Jean-David Gerber, 2013. "Functional regulatory spaces," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 311-333, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.