The problem with the “portfolio approach” in American energy policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Policy Sciences.
Volume (Year): 41 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102982
Energy policy; Renewable energy; Energy efficiency; Nuclear power; Clean coal; Fossil fuels;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2008. "Valuing the greenhouse gas emissions from nuclear power: A critical survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2940-2953, August.
- Sundqvist, Thomas, 2004. "What causes the disparity of electricity externality estimates?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1753-1766, October.
- Banales-Lopez, Santiago & Norberg-Bohm, Vicki, 2002. "Public policy for energy technology innovation: A historical analysis of fluidized bed combustion development in the USA," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 1173-1180, October.
- Benjamin Sovacool, 2007. "Coal and nuclear technologies: creating a false dichotomy for American energy policy," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 101-122, June.
- Thomas Wilbanks & Paul Leiby & Robert Perlack & J. Ensminger & Sherry Wright, 2007. "Toward an integrated analysis of mitigation and adaptation: some preliminary findings," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 713-725, June.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2009. "Rejecting renewables: The socio-technical impediments to renewable electricity in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4500-4513, November.
- Tonn, Bruce & Healy, K.C. & Gibson, Amy & Ashish, Ashutosh & Cody, Preston & Beres, Drew & Lulla, Sam & Mazur, Jim & Ritter, A.J., 2009. "Power from Perspective: Potential future United States energy portfolios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1432-1443, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.