Optimization of Number of Operators and Allocation of New Lines in an Oligopolistic Transit Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Transit market; Oligopolistic competition; Number of operators; Allocation of new lines; Scale economies; Implicit enumeration;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lam, W. H. K. & Gao, Z. Y. & Chan, K. S. & Yang, H., 1999. "A stochastic user equilibrium assignment model for congested transit networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 351-368, June.
- Antonio Estache & Andrés Gómez-Lobo, 2003.
"The limits to competition in urban bus services in developing countries,"
wp205, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Estache, Antonio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres, 2004. "The limits to competition in urban bus services in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3207, The World Bank.
- Yang, Hai & Yan Kong, Hoi & Meng, Qiang, 2001. "Value-of-time distributions and competitive bus services," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 411-424, December.
- Wang, Judith Y.T. & Yang, Hai, 2005. "A game-theoretic analysis of competition in a deregulated bus market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 329-355, July.
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Li, Zhi-Chun, 2007. "A multiclass, multicriteria logit-based traffic equilibrium assignment model under ATIS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1464-1477, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.