Accessibility and Network Structures in the German Commuting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Complex networks; Commuting; Accessibility; Connectivity; German districts;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Russo & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp, 2007. "Spatial activity and labour market patterns: A connectivity analysis of commuting flows in Germany," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 789-811, December.
- Jeong, Hawoong, 2003. "Complex scale-free networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 321(1), pages 226-237.
- Johansson, Börje & Klaesson, Johan & Olsson, Michael, 2002. "On the non-linearity of the willingness to commute," ERSA conference papers ersa02p476, European Regional Science Association.
- Jacob J De Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2009.
"Exponential or power distance-decay for commuting? An alternative specification,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(2), pages 461-480, February.
- Jacob J. de Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "Exponential or Power Distance-decay for Commuting? An Alternative Specification," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-097/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jacob J. De Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2005. "Exponential or power distance-decay for commuting? An alternative specification," ERSA conference papers ersa05p261, European Regional Science Association.
- Patuelli, Roberto & Reggiani, Aura & Nijkamp, Peter & Bade, Franz-Josef, 2010. "The evolution of the commuting network in Germany: Spatial and connectivity patterns," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 2(3), pages 5-37.
- Roberto Patuelli & Aura Reggiani & Sean Gorman & Peter Nijkamp & Franz-Josef Bade, 2007. "Network Analysis of Commuting Flows: A Comparative Static Approach to German Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 315-331, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.