A Dantzig-Wolfe Decomposition Based Heuristic Scheme for Bi-level Dynamic Network Design Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Dynamic network design; Dantzig-Wolfe decomposition; Dual variables approximation; Cell transmission model;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meng, Q. & Yang, H. & Bell, M. G. H., 2001. "An equivalent continuously differentiable model and a locally convergent algorithm for the continuous network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 83-105, January.
- Abdulaal, Mustafa & LeBlanc, Larry J., 1979. "Continuous equilibrium network design models," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 19-32, March.
- Dantzig, George B. & Harvey, Roy P. & Lansdowne, Zachary F. & Robinson, David W. & Maier, Steven F., 1979. "Formulating and solving the network design problem by decomposition," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 5-17, March.
- Cantarella, G.E. & Pavone, G. & Vitetta, A., 2006. "Heuristics for urban road network design: Lane layout and signal settings," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1682-1695, December.
- Elnaz Miandoabchi & Reza Farahani & Wout Dullaert & W. Szeto, 2012. "Hybrid Evolutionary Metaheuristics for Concurrent Multi-Objective Design of Urban Road and Public Transit Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 441-480, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.