Construal-level mind-sets and the perceived validity of marketing claims
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Marketing Letters.
Volume (Year): 23 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100312
Construal-level theory; Mind-sets; Truth ratings;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ian Skurnik & Carolyn Yoon & Denise C. Park & Norbert Schwarz, 2005. "How Warnings about False Claims Become Recommendations," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(4), pages 713-724, 03.
- Friestad, Marian & Wright, Peter, 1994. " The Persuasion Knowledge Model: How People Cope with Persuasion Attempts," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 1-31, June.
- Herr, Paul M & Kardes, Frank R & Kim, John, 1991. " Effects of Word-of-Mouth and Product-Attribute Information on Persuasion: An Accessibility-Diagnosticity Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 454-62, March.
- Hawkins, Scott A & Hoch, Stephen J, 1992. " Low-Involvement Learning: Memory without Evaluation," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 212-25, September.
- Law, Sharmistha & Hawkins, Scott A & Craik, Fergus I M, 1998. " Repetition-Induced Belief in the Elderly: Rehabilitating Age-Related Memory Deficits," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25(2), pages 91-107, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.