Challenges and opportunities in high-dimensional choice data analyses
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Marketing Letters.
Volume (Year): 19 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100312
Challenges; Opportunities; High-dimensional choice data analyses; Modern businesses; Four-way VAST matrix arrays;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan L. Montgomery, 1997. "Creating Micro-Marketing Pricing Strategies Using Supermarket Scanner Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 315-337.
- Michel Wedel & Wagner Kamakura, 2001. "Factor analysis with (mixed) observed and latent variables in the exponential family," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 515-530, December.
- Steven Miller & Eric Bradlow & Kevin Dayaratna, 2006. "Closed-form Bayesian inferences for the logit model via polynomial expansions," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 173-206, June.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
- Naik, Prasad A. & Tsai, Chih-Ling, 2004. "Isotonic single-index model for high-dimensional database marketing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 775-790, November.
- Lexin Li & R. Dennis Cook & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2007. "Partial inverse regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 615-625.
- Alan L. Montgomery & Shibo Li & Kannan Srinivasan & John C. Liechty, 2004. "Modeling Online Browsing and Path Analysis Using Clickstream Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(4), pages 579-595, November.
- Mark S. Handcock & Adrian E. Raftery & Jeremy M. Tantrum, 2007. "Model-based clustering for social networks," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 170(2), pages 301-354.
- Peter E. Rossi & Robert E. McCulloch & Greg M. Allenby, 1996. "The Value of Purchase History Data in Target Marketing," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 321-340.
- Prasad A. Naik & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2005. "Constrained Inverse Regression for Incorporating Prior Information," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 204-211, March.
- Jacobs, B.J.D. & Donkers, B. & Fok, D., 2014. "Product Recommendations Based on Latent Purchase Motivations," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2014-007-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Tsukasa Ishigaki & Nobuhiko Terui & Tadahiko Sato & Greg M. Allenby, 2014. "A Large-Scale Marketing Model using Variational Bayes Inference for Sparse Transaction Data," TMARG Discussion Papers 114, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Girish Punj, 2013. "Do consumers who conduct online research also post online reviews? A model of the relationship between online research and review posting behavior," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 97-108, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.