Quality of past performance: Impact on consumers’ responses to service failure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Marketing Letters.
Volume (Year): 18 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100312
Service quality; Service failure; Causal attributions; Emotions; Consumer satisfaction;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Hui & Alan Tse & Lianxi Zhou, 2006. "Interaction between two types of information on reactions to delays," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 151-162, April.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Slusarczyk, Witold, 2005. "How emotions mediate the effects of perceived justice on loyalty in service recovery situations: an empirical study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 664-673, May.
- Harris, Katherine E. & Grewal, Dhruv & Mohr, Lois A. & Bernhardt, Kenneth L., 2006. "Consumer responses to service recovery strategies: The moderating role of online versus offline environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 425-431, April.
- Machleit, Karen A. & Mantel, Susan Powell, 2001. "Emotional response and shopping satisfaction: Moderating effects of shopper attributions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 97-106, November.
- Tsiros, Michael & Mittal, Vikas, 2000. " Regret: A Model of Its Antecedents and Consequences in Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(4), pages 401-17, March.
- Folkes, Valerie S, 1984. " Consumer Reactions to Product Failure: An Attributional Approach," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(4), pages 398-409, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.