The price-perceived quality relationship: A meta-analytic review and assessment of its determinants
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Marketing Letters.
Volume (Year): 18 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100312
Price-perceived quality relationship; Informational role of price; Meta-analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nagle, Thomas, 1984. "Economic Foundations for Pricing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages S3-26, January.
- Sawyer, Alan G, 1975. " Demand Artifacts in Laboratory Experiments in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(4), pages 20-30, March.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Gijsbrechts, E., 1993. "Prices and pricing research in consumer marketing: Some recent developments," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-361675, Tilburg University.
- Rao, Akshay R & Monroe, Kent B, 1988. " The Moderating Effect of Prior Knowledge on Cue Utilization in Product Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(2), pages 253-64, September.
- John U. Farley & Donald R. Lehmann & Alan Sawyer, 1995. "Empirical Marketing Generalization Using Meta-Analysis," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages G36-G46.
- Erich Kirchler & Florian Fischer & Erik Hölzl, 2010. "Price and its Relation to Objective and Subjective Product Quality: Evidence from the Austrian Market," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 275-286, September.
- Holger Müller & Eike Benjamin Kroll & Bodo Vogt, 2010. "When Judgments and Preferences Fail to Conform: Research on Preference Reversals for Product Purchases," FEMM Working Papers 100003, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Taboubi, Sihem & Zaccour, Georges, 2012. "Dual role of price and myopia in a marketing channel," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(2), pages 284-295.
- Nagler, Matthew G. & Kronenberg, Fredi & Kennelly, Edward J. & Jiang, Bei & Ma, Chunhui, 2010. "The use of indicators for unobservable product qualities: inferences based on consumer sorting," MPRA Paper 28409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inderst, Roman & Pfeil, Sebastian, 2014. "An "Image Theory" of RPM," MPRA Paper 54139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.