Empowering young inventors: an experimental course on IP and patent application drafting at Auburn University
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Technology Transfer.
Volume (Year): 35 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=104998
Patent application; Intellectual property; Young entrepreneurs; Patent application drafting; Career in patent law; A22; A23; I23; K19; K40; P14;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- P14 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Property Rights
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.