Modeling the international technology transfer process in construction projects: evidence from Thailand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Journal of Technology Transfer.
Volume (Year): 33 (2008)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=104998
Technology transfer; Developing countries; Thailand; Structural equation model; O33;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ragu-Nathan, Bhanu S. & Apigian, Charles H. & Ragu-Nathan, T. S. & Tu, Qiang, 2004. "A path analytic study of the effect of top management support for information systems performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 459-471, December.
- Wang, Pien & Tong, Tony W. & Koh, Chun Peng, 2004. "An integrated model of knowledge transfer from MNC parent to China subsidiary," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 168-182, May.
- Chacko, George K., 1986. "International technology transfer for improved production functions," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 245-252, March.
- Sivaguru Ganesan & John Kelsey, 2006. "Technology transfer: international collaboration in Sri Lanka," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(7), pages 743-753.
- George Ofori, 2000. "Globalization and construction industry development: research opportunities," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 257-262.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.