Erratum: Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Models of Neighborhood Effects
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Real Estate Finance & Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102945
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elhorst, J.P., 2000. "Dynamic models in space and time," Research Report 00C16, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ingrid Nappi‐Choulet & Tristan‐Pierre Maury, 2011.
"A Spatial And Temporal Autoregressive Local Estimation For The Paris Housing Market,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 732-750, October.
- Nappi-Choulet, Ingrid & Maury, Tristan-Pierre, 2009. "A Spatial and Temporal Autoregressive Local Estimation for the Paris Housing Market," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09004, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Stephen Meyer & Roger A. McCain & Paul Jensen, 2003. "Hybrid Real Estate Valuation Models with Neighborhood Effects: Marrying Geographic Information Systems and Nonlinear Econometrics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 17, Society for Computational Economics.
- Antonio Páez, 2009. "Recent research in spatial real estate hedonic analysis," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 311-316, December.
- Jean Dubé & Diègo Legros, 2013. "Dealing with spatial data pooled over time in statistical models," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Hua Sun & Yong Tu & Shi-Ming Yu, 2005. "A Spatio-Temporal Autoregressive Model for Multi-Unit Residential Market Analysis," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 155-187, September.
- David M. Brasington, 1999. "Which Measures of School Quality Does the Housing Market Value?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 395-414.
- Maurizio d’Amato, 2007. "Comparing Rough Set Theory with Multiple Regression Analysis as Automated Valuation Methodologies," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 42-65.
- Seow Ong & Poh Neo & Yong Tu, 2008. "Foreclosure Sales: The Effects of Price Expectations, Volatility and Equity Losses," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 265-287, April.
- Dubin, Robin A., 1998. "Spatial Autocorrelation: A Primer," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 304-327, December.
- Jungik Kim & Peter Goldsmith, 2009. "A Spatial Hedonic Approach to Assess the Impact of Swine Production on Residential Property Values," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(4), pages 509-534, April.
- Claude Besner, 2002. "A Spatial Autoregressive Specification with a Comparable Sales Weighting Scheme," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 24(2), pages 193-212.
- Steven Bourassa & Eva Cantoni & Martin Hoesli, 2007. "Spatial Dependence, Housing Submarkets, and House Price Prediction," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 143-160, August.
- Kim, Jungik & Goldsmith, Peter D. & Thomas, Michael H., 2004. "Using Spatial Econometrics To Assess The Impact Of Swine Production On Residential Property Values," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20186, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kuethe, Todd H. & Foster, Kenneth A. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2008. "A Spatial Hedonic Model with Time-Varying Parameters: A New Method Using Flexible Least Squares," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6306, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Delores Conway & Christina Li & Jennifer Wolch & Christopher Kahle & Michael Jerrett, 2010. "A Spatial Autocorrelation Approach for Examining the Effects of Urban Greenspace on Residential Property Values," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 150-169, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.