Racial and Ethnic Differences in Housing Demand: An Econometric Investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Real Estate Finance & Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102945
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khalid Sekkat & Ariane Szafarz, 2009.
Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles
09-006.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Khalid Sekkat & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "Valuing Homeownership," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 491-504, November.
- Christian Dreger & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2010. "Do Regional Price Levels Converge?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 230(3), pages 274-286, June.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Dalton, Maurice, 2010. "Temporal and ethnic decompositions of homeownership rates: Synthetic cohorts across five censuses," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 155-166, September.
- Charlier, Erwin & Melenberg, Bertrand & van Soest, Arthur, 2001.
"An analysis of housing expenditure using semiparametric models and panel data,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 71-107, March.
- Charlier, E. & Melenberg, B. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1997. "An Analysis of Housing Expenditure Using Semiparametric Models and Panel Data," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1997-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Coulson, N. Edward, 1999. "Why Are Hispanic- and Asian-American Homeownership Rates So Low?: Immigration and Other Factors," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 209-227, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.