Different orders of one-sided scale elasticities in multi-output production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Productivity Analysis.
Volume (Year): 33 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100296
Data envelopment analysis; Discretionary inputs and outputs; Hicks input neutral technical change; Inequalities among elasticities; Non-discretionary inputs and outputs; Scale elasticities; C67; L31; O30;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blackorby, Charles & Lovell, C A Knox & Thursby, Marie C, 1976. "Extended Hicks Neutral Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(344), pages 845-52, December.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Thrall, R. M., 1992. "Estimation of returns to scale using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 74-84, October.
- Golany, Boaz & Yu, Gang, 1997. "Estimating returns to scale in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 28-37, November.
- Podinovski, Victor V. & Førsund, Finn R. & Krivonozhko, Vladimir E., 2009. "A simple derivation of scale elasticity in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 149-153, August.
- Chang, Kuo-Ping & Guh, Yeah-Yuh, 1991. "Linear production functions and the data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 215-223, May.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Richard C. Morey, 1986. "The Use of Categorical Variables in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(12), pages 1613-1627, December.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Golany, B. & Seiford, L. & Stutz, J., 1985. "Foundations of data envelopment analysis for Pareto-Koopmans efficient empirical production functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 91-107.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Ruggiero, John, 1998. "Non-discretionary inputs in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 461-469, December.
- Chambers Robert G. & Fare Rolf, 1994. "Hicks' Neutrality and Trade Biased Growth: A Taxonomy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 554-567, December.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Atici, Kazim Baris & Podinovski, Victor V., 2012. "Mixed partial elasticities in constant returns-to-scale production technologies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(1), pages 262-269.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.