Price-induced technical progress in 80 years of US agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Productivity Analysis.
Volume (Year): 30 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100296
Price-induced technical progress; Comparative statics; Primal-dual; Expanded Shephard lemma; Nonlinear errors-in-variables; Translog; US agriculture; C60; D21;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hirsch, Werner Z, 1969. "Technological Progress and Microeconomic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 36-43, May.
- Caputo, Michael R. & Paris, Quirino, 2004.
"An Atemporal Microeconomic Theory And An Empirical Test Of Price-Induced Technical Progress,"
11992, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Michael Caputo & Quirino Paris, 2005. "An Atemporal Microeconomic Theory and an Empirical Test of Price-Induced Technical Progress," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 259-281, November.
- Quirino Paris & Michael R. Caputo, 2001. "Price-induced technical progress and comparative statics," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(8), pages 1-8.
- Quirino Paris, 2009. "Certainties and Novelties in Production Economics," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.