Price-induced technical progress in 80 years of US agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Productivity Analysis.
Volume (Year): 30 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100296
Price-induced technical progress; Comparative statics; Primal-dual; Expanded Shephard lemma; Nonlinear errors-in-variables; Translog; US agriculture; C60; D21;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hirsch, Werner Z, 1969. "Technological Progress and Microeconomic Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 36-43, May.
- Michael Caputo & Quirino Paris, 2005.
"An Atemporal Microeconomic Theory and an Empirical Test of Price-Induced Technical Progress,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 259-281, November.
- Caputo, Michael R. & Paris, Quirino, 2004. "An Atemporal Microeconomic Theory And An Empirical Test Of Price-Induced Technical Progress," Working Papers 11992, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Quirino Paris, 2009. "Certainties and Novelties in Production Economics," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.