Genesis of a research field: district, network, strategic network
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Management & Governance.
Volume (Year): 14 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102940
Network; Cluster; Interfirm connections; Relational capabilities;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea & Gambardella, Alfonso, 2001.
"Markets for Technology and Their Implications for Corporate Strategy,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 419-51, June.
- Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea & Gambardella, Alfonso, 2001. "Markets for Technology and Their Implications for Corporate Strategy," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/6706, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- Eccles, Robert G., 1981. "The quasifirm in the construction industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 335-357, December.
- Jerker Denrell & Christina Fang & Sidney Winter, 2003. "The Economics of Strategic Opportunity," LEM Papers Series 2003/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Garnsey, Elizabeth & Lorenzoni, Gianni & Ferriani, Simone, 2008. "Speciation through entrepreneurial spin-off: The Acorn-ARM story," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 210-224, March.
- Lorenzoni, Gianni & Ornati, Oscar A., 1988. "Constellations of firms and new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 41-57.
- Contò, Francesco & Fiore, Mariantonietta & La Sala, Piermichele & Papapietro, Paolo, 2012.
"The Metadistrict as the Territorial Strategy for Revitalizing the Rural Economy,"
42376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conto, Francesco & Fiore, Mariantonietta & La Sala, Piermichele & Papapietro, Paolo, 2012. "The Metadistrict as the Territorial Strategy for Revitalizing the Rural Economy," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144951, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Conto, Francesco & Fiore, Mariantonietta & La Sala, Piermichele, 2012. "The Metadistrict as the Territorial Strategy: From Set Theory and a Matrix Organization Model Hypothesis," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.