Internationalization as an entrepreneurial process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of International Entrepreneurship.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112039
Internationalization; Entrepreneurial process; Uncertainty; Effectuation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ardichvili, Alexander & Cardozo, Richard & Ray, Sourav, 2003. "A theory of entrepreneurial opportunity identification and development," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 105-123, January.
- Dubois, Anna & Gadde, Lars-Erik, 2002. "Systematic combining: an abductive approach to case research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 553-560, July.
- Syed Anwar & Susan Tariq, 2011. "Evolution of entrepreneurship and organizational configurations at Zildjian, 1623–2010," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 175-194, September.
- Indujeeva Peiris & Michèle Akoorie & Paresha Sinha, 2012. "International entrepreneurship: A critical analysis of studies in the past two decades and future directions for research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 279-324, December.
- LÃgia Maria Heinzmann & Denise Del PrÃ¡ Netto Machado, 2014. "Organizational Culture and Stages of Internationalization: a Study in FourCompanies in the Brazilian Electrical-Metal-Mechanical Segment," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 11(2), pages 33-61, March.
- Antti Kauppinen & Anita Juho, 2012. "Internationalisation of SMEs from the perspective of social learning theory," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 200-231, September.
- Rainer Harms & Holger Schiele, 2012. "Antecedents and consequences of effectuation and causation in the international new venture creation process," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 95-116, June.
- Roger Schweizer, 2013. "SMEs and networks: Overcoming the liability of outsidership," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 80-103, March.
- Christian Keen & Yuanyuan Wu, 2011. "An ambidextrous learning model for the internationalization of firms from emerging economies," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 316-339, December.
- Congcong Zheng & Susanna Khavul & Dilene Crockett, 2012. "Does it transfer? The effects of pre-internationalization experience on post-entry organizational learning in entrepreneurial Chinese firms," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 232-254, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.