Internetization as the necessary condition for internationalization in the newly emerging economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of International Entrepreneurship.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112039
New Economy; The Internet and Web 2.0; Entrepreneurship; Internationalization;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Petersen, Bent & Welch, Lawrence S., 2002. "Foreign operation mode combinations and internationalization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 157-162, February.
- Warren J Bilkey & George Tesar, 1977. "The Export Behavior of Smaller-Sized Wisconsin Manufacturing Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 8(1), pages 93-98, March.
- Glavas, Charmaine & Mathews, Shane, 2014. "How international entrepreneurship characteristics influence Internet capabilities for the international business processes of the firm," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 228-245.
- Eddy Tukamushaba & Laura Orobia & Babu George, 2011. "Development of a conceptual model to understand international social entrepreneurship and its application in the Ugandan context," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 282-298, December.
- Eldrede Kahiya, 2013. "Export barriers and path to internationalization: A comparison of conventional enterprises and international new ventures," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 3-29, March.
- Dmitry Khanin & Kristie Ogilvie & David Leibsohn, 2012. "International entrepreneurship, venture capital networks, and reinvestment decisions," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Syed Anwar & Susan Tariq, 2011. "Evolution of entrepreneurship and organizational configurations at Zildjian, 1623–2010," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 175-194, September.
- Indujeeva Peiris & Michèle Akoorie & Paresha Sinha, 2012. "International entrepreneurship: A critical analysis of studies in the past two decades and future directions for research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 279-324, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.