Market Share Delegation and Strategic Trade Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724
market share delegation; sales delegation; asymmetric cost; export subsidy; import tariff; D21; D42; F12; F13; L13;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Monopoly
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jansen, Thijs & van Lier, Arie & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2007. "A note on strategic delegation: The market share case," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 531-539, June.
- Das, Satya P., 1997. "Strategic managerial delegation and trade policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 173-188, August.
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1982. "Tariff Protection and Imperfect Competition," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 517, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- David de Meza, 1986. "Export Subsidies and High Productivity: Cause or Effect?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 347-50, May.
- Mai, Chao-cheng & Hwang, Hong, 1988. "Optimal export subsidies and marginal cost differentials," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 279-282.
- Chaim Fershtman & Kenneth L Judd, 1984.
"Equilibrium Incentives in Oligopoly,"
Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science
642, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Roger Clarke & David R . Collie, 2006. "Optimum-Welfare And Maximum-Revenue Tariffs Under Bertrand Duopoly," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(3), pages 398-408, 07.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collie, David, 1991. "Optimum Welfare and Maximum Revenue Tariffs under Oligopoly," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 38(4), pages 398-401, November.
- Vickers, John, 1985. "Delegation and the Theory of the Firm," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380a), pages 138-47, Supplemen.
- Wang, Leonard F.S. & Lee, Jen-Yao, 2012. "Domestic entry, optimum-welfare and maximum-revenue tariffs," Research in Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 106-109.
- Leonard Wang & Jen-yao Lee & Chin-shu Huang, 2012. "Maximum-Revenue and Optimum-Welfare Tariffs in International Mixed Duopoly: Does the Order of Firmsâ€™ Move Matter?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 273-283, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.