Industrial Policy: Past, Diversity, Future; Introduction to the Special Issue on the Future of Industrial Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade.
Volume (Year): 7 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724
D78; L16; L52; N60; O25; O38; industrial policy; sectoral strategies; externalities;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- N60 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O25 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O38 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karl Aiginger, 2006. "Revisiting an Evasive Concept: Introduction to the Special Issue on Competitiveness," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 63-66, June.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Sieber, 2006. "The Matrix Approach to Industrial Policy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 573-601.
- Lenihan, Helena, 2011. "Enterprise policy evaluation: Is there a 'new' way of doing it?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 323-332, November.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Sieber, 2009. "Industrial Policy in Austria: From Selective Intervention to a More Systematic Approach," WIFO Working Papers 337, WIFO.
- Singh, Ajit, 2011.
"Comparative advantage, industrial policy and the World Bank: back to first principles,"
39050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ajit, 2011. "Comparative advantage, industrial policy and the World Bank: back to first principles," MPRA Paper 53042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, A., 2011. "Comparative Advantage, Industrial Policy and the World Bank: Back to First Principles," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp418, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Dan Breznitz & Martin Kenney & Petri Rouvinen & John Zysman & Pekka Ylä-Anttila, 2011. "Value Capture and Policy Design in a Digital Economy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 203-207, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.