California Customer Load Reductions during the Electricity Crisis: Did They Help to Keep the Lights On?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade.
Volume (Year): 2 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724
California; electricity crisis; electricity use; energy efficiency; load management;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Green, Richard, 2001.
"Failing Electricity Markets: Should we Shoot the Pools?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3010, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Green, Richard, 2003. "Failing electricity markets: should we shoot the pools?," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 155-167, September.
- Koichiro Ito, 2013. "Asymmetric Incentives in Subsidies: Evidence from a Large-Scale Electricity Rebate Program," NBER Working Papers 19485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2011. "Best Practices for Market-Based Power Rationing : Implications for South Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12507, The World Bank.
- Gyamfi, Samuel & Krumdieck, Susan, 2011. "Price, environment and security: Exploring multi-modal motivation in voluntary residential peak demand response," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2993-3004, May.
- Blumstein, Carl & Goldman, Charles & Barbose, Galen, 2005. "Who should administer energy-efficiency programs?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1053-1067, May.
- de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Villas-Boas, Sofia, 2010. "Short on shots: Are calls for cooperative restraint effective in managing a flu vaccines shortage?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 209-224, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.