The Microsoft Antitrust Case: Rejoinder
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade.
Volume (Year): 1 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724
monopoly; antitrust; networks; Microsoft;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Economides, 2004.
"Competition Policy In Network Industries: An Introduction,"
- Nicholas Economides, 2004. "Competition Policy In Network Industries: An Introduction," Working Papers 04-24, NET Institute, revised Jun 2004.
- Economides, Nicholas, 2003. "Competition Policy in Network Industries: An Introduction," Working paper 279, Regulation2point0.
- Nicholas Economides, 2003. "Competition Policy In Network Industries:An Introduction," Working Papers 03-09, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Wirl, Franz, 2008. "Why do oil prices jump (or fall)?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1029-1043, March.
- Wirl, Franz, 2008. "Resource extraction by cartels facing constraints on cooperation," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 409-427, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.