An assessment of coefficient accuracy in linear regression models with spatially varying coefficients
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 9 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Bayesian regression; Geographically weighted regression; MCMC; Simulation study; Spatial statistics; Collinearity;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gelfand A.E. & Kim H-J. & Sirmans C.F. & Banerjee S., 2003. "Spatial Modeling With Spatially Varying Coefficient Processes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 387-396, January.
- Alan Gelfand & Alexandra Schmidt & Sudipto Banerjee & C. Sirmans, 2004. "Nonstationary multivariate process modeling through spatially varying coregionalization," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 263-312, December.
- Paolo Postiglione & M. Andreano & Roberto Benedetti, 2013. "Using Constrained Optimization for the Identification of Convergence Clubs," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 151-174, August.
- Redfearn, Christian L., 2009. "How informative are average effects? Hedonic regression and amenity capitalization in complex urban housing markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 297-306, May.
- Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2008. "Regional Growth and Convergence: Heterogenous reaction versus interaction in spatial econometric approaches," Working Papers hal-00463274, HAL.
- David Wheeler & Lance Waller, 2009. "Comparing spatially varying coefficient models: a case study examining violent crime rates and their relationships to alcohol outlets and illegal drug arrests," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.