Forecasting the impact of transport improvements on commuting and residential choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 8 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Commuting; Migration; Rail infrastructure; The Netherlands; C25; C53; J61; R23;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott & Kenneth A. Small, 1998.
"Urban Spatial Structure,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1426-1464, September.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas & Kenneth Small, 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 388., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Paul Elhorst, 1999. "Welfare Effects of Spatial Deconcentration: A Scenario for the Netherlands," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 90(1), pages 17-31, 02.
- D A Griffith & K G Jones, 1980. "Explorations into the relationship between spatial structure and spatial interaction," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(2), pages 187-201, February.
- Elhorst, J. Paul & Oosterhaven, Jan & Romp, Ward E., 2001. "Integral cost-benefit analysis of Maglev technology under market imperfections," Research Report 04C22, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Jan Rouwendal & Erik Meijer, 2001. "Preferences for Housing, Jobs, and Commuting: A Mixed Logit Analysis," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 475-505.
- Hamilton, Bruce W, 1982. "Wasteful Commuting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 1035-51, October.
- White, Michelle J., 1999. "Urban areas with decentralized employment: Theory and empirical work," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 36, pages 1375-1412 Elsevier.
- Evans, Alan W., 1999. "The land market and government intervention," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 42, pages 1637-1669 Elsevier.
- Whitehead, Christine M.E., 1999. "Urban housing markets: Theory and policy," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: P. C. Cheshire & E. S. Mills (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 40, pages 1559-1594 Elsevier.
- Koopmans, Carl & Oosterhaven, Jan, 2011. "SCGE modelling in cost-benefit analysis: The Dutch experience," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 29-36.
- Knaap, Thijs & Oosterhaven, Jan, 2011. "Measuring the welfare effects of infrastructure: A simple spatial equilibrium evaluation of Dutch railway proposals," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 19-28.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.