Imputing censored data with desirable spatial covariance function properties using simulated annealing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 14 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Detection limit; Annealing simulation; Variogram and histogram fitting; Cross-validation; Kriging; C21; C24; C61; Q19;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C24 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q19 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Other
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bolte, Andreas & Thonemann, Ulrich Wilhelm, 1996. "Optimizing simulated annealing schedules with genetic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 402-416, July.
- L. Ingber, 1996. "Adaptive simulated annealing (ASA): Lessons learned," Lester Ingber Papers 96as, Lester Ingber.
- Triki, E. & Collette, Y. & Siarry, P., 2005. "A theoretical study on the behavior of simulated annealing leading to a new cooling schedule," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 77-92, October.
- Ingrid Svensson & Sara Sjöstedt-De Luna & Lennart Bondesson, 2006. "Estimation of Wood Fibre Length Distributions from Censored Data through an EM Algorithm," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics & Finnish Statistical Society & Norwegian Statistical Association & Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(3), pages 503-522.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.