Mental maps and travel behaviour: meanings and models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 14 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Mental map; Travel behaviour; Bayesian decision network; Fuzzy cognitive map; D83 Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; R49 Other;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- Sea - - - - - -
- R49 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Other
- Oth - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diana Kusumastuti & Els Hannes & Davy Janssens & Geert Wets & Benedict Dellaert, 2010. "Scrutinizing individuals’ leisure-shopping travel decisions to appraise activity-based models of travel demand," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 647-661, July.
- Staffan Algers & Jonas Eliasson & Lars-Göran Mattsson, 2005. "Is it time to use activity-based urban transport models? A discussion of planning needs and modelling possibilities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 767-789, December.
- Craig R. Fox & Robert T. Clemen, 2005. "Subjective Probability Assessment in Decision Analysis: Partition Dependence and Bias Toward the Ignorance Prior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(9), pages 1417-1432, September.
- Tommy Gärling & Kay Axhausen, 2003. "Introduction: Habitual travel choice," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 1-11, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.