Multi-objective route planning for dangerous goods using compromise programming
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Compromise programming; Dangerous goods; GIS; Multi-objective route planning; C44; L92;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karkazis, J. & Boffey, T. B., 1995. "Optimal location of routes for vehicles transporting hazardous materials," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 201-215, October.
- Vedat Verter & Bahar Y. Kara, 2008. "A Path-Based Approach for Hazmat Transport Network Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 29-40, January.
- Zhang, Jianjun & Hodgson, John & Erkut, Erhan, 2000. "Using GIS to assess the risks of hazardous materials transport in networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 316-329, March.
- Rongrong Li & Yee Leung & Hui Lin & Bo Huang, 2013. "An adaptive compromise programming method for multi-objective path optimization," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 211-228, April.
- Sazvar, Z. & Mirzapour Al-e-hashem, S.M.J. & Baboli, A. & Akbari Jokar, M.R., 2014. "A bi-objective stochastic programming model for a centralized green supply chain with deteriorating products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 140-154.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.