Arc_Mat: a Matlab-based spatial data analysis toolbox
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 12 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Matlab; Spatial econometrics; Spatial data analysis; Object-oriented; C87; C88;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fischer, M.M. & Nijkamp, P., 1992.
"Geographic information systems and spatial analysis,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0054, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Fischer, Manfred M & Nijkamp, Peter, 1992. "Geographic Information Systems and Spatial Analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 3-17, April.
- G�ran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- Rey, S.J., 2008.
"Show me the code: Spatial analysis and open source,"
9260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Rey, 2009. "Show me the code: spatial analysis and open source," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 191-207, June.
- Anselin, Luc & Getis, Arthur, 1992. "Spatial Statistical Analysis and Geographic Information Systems," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 19-33, April.
- Luc Anselin, 2012. "From SpaceStat to CyberGIS," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 35(2), pages 131-157, April.
- Manfred Fischer, 2012. "In honor of James P. LeSage," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Olivier Parent, 2012. "A space-time analysis of knowledge production," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 49-73, January.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Páez, Antonio & Trépanier, Martin & Morency, Catherine, 2011. "Geodemographic analysis and the identification of potential business partnerships enabled by transit smart cards," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 640-652, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.