Hedonic approaches based on spatial econometrics and spatial statistics: application to evaluation of project benefits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 11 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Benefits evaluation; Spatial hedonic approach; Spatial error model; Spatial process model; Anisotropy; C21; R19;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- R19 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Other
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Lesage & Manfred Fischer, 2008. "Spatial Growth Regressions: Model Specification, Estimation and Interpretation," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 275-304.
- Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 2003.
"Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Kim, Chong Won & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 1998. "Measuring The Benefits Of Air Quality Improvement: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Helen R. Neill & David M. Hassenzahl & Djeto D. Assane, 2007. "Estimating the Effect of Air Quality: Spatial versus Traditional Hedonic Price Models," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1088â1111, April.
- Luc Anselin & Julie Le Gallo, 2006. "Interpolation of Air Quality Measures in Hedonic House Price Models: Spatial Aspects This paper is part of a joint research effort with James Murdoch (University of Texas, Dallas) and Mark Thayer (San," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 31-52.
- A. F. Militino & M. D. Ugarte & L. García-Reinaldos, 2004. "Alternative Models for Describing Spatial Dependence among Dwelling Selling Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 193-209, 09.
- James Valente & ShanShan Wu & Alan Gelfand & C.F. Sirmans, 2005. "Apartment Rent Prediction Using Spatial Modeling," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(1), pages 105-136.
- Seya, Hajime & Tsutsumi, Morito & Yamagata, Yoshiki, 2012. "Income convergence in Japan: A Bayesian spatial Durbin model approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 60-71.
- Julia Koschinsky & Nancy Lozano-Gracia & Gianfranco Piras, 2012. "The welfare benefit of a home’s location: an empirical comparison of spatial and non-spatial model estimates," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 319-356, July.
- Seya, Hajime & Yamagata, Yoshiki & Tsutsumi, Morito, 2013. "Automatic selection of a spatial weight matrix in spatial econometrics: Application to a spatial hedonic approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 429-444.
- Linda Gerkman, 2012. "Empirical spatial econometric modelling of small scale neighbourhood," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 283-298, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.