A three-dimensional network-based space–time prism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 10 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Time geography; Space–time prism; GIS; CAD; C60; R40;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antonio P�ez & Darren M Scott, 2007. "Social influence on travel behavior: a simulation example of the decision to telecommute," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(3), pages 647-665, March.
- J W Weibull, 1980. "On the numerical measurement of accessibility," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(1), pages 53-67, January.
- Juan Carrasco & Eric Miller, 2006. "Exploring the propensity to perform social activities: a social network approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(5), pages 463-480, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.