Financial Transparency and Sources of Hidden Capital in Turkish Banks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Financial Services Research.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102934
Transparency; Financial safety net; Turkish financial crisis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ercan Balaban & Kursat Kunter, 1997. "A note on the efficiency of financial markets in a developing country," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 109-112.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2004. "Economic Crises and Governments in Turkey, 1969-2001 (Turkiye'de Ekonomik Krizler ve Hukumetler, 1969-2001)," Macroeconomics 0401008, EconWPA.
- Berger, Allen N, et al, 2004. "Bank Concentration and Competition: An Evolution in the Making," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 433-51, June.
- Christopher F Baum, 2006. "An Introduction to Modern Econometrics using Stata," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, number imeus, December.
- Andrew Berg, 1999. "The Asia Crisis - Causes, Policy Responses and Outcomes," IMF Working Papers 99/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Burak Saltoglu & Jon Danielsson, 2003. "Anatomy of a Market Crash: A Market Microstructure Analysis of the Turkish Overnight Liquidity Crisis," FMG Discussion Papers dp456, Financial Markets Group.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & McNutt, Jamie John & Tehranian, Hassan, 2006. "Performance Changes around Bank Mergers: Revenue Enhancements versus Cost Reductions," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 1013-1050, June.
- Olivier De Jonghe & Mustafa Disli & Koen Schoors, 2012.
"Corporate Governance, Opaque Bank Activities, and Risk/Return Efficiency: Pre- and Post-Crisis Evidence from Turkey,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 51-80, April.
- O. De Jonghe & M. Disli & K. Schoors, 2011. "Corporate governance, opaque bank activities, and risk/return efficiency: Pre- and post-crisis evidence from Turkey," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/729, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- De Jonghe, O.G. & Disli, M. & Schoors, K., 2011. "Corporate Governance, Opaque Bank Activities, and Risk/Return Efficiency: Pre- and Post-Crisis Evidence from Turkey," Discussion Paper 2011-129, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- A. Faruk Aysan & M. Disli & K. Schoors, 2013. "Bank Competition and Outreach: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/839, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ozsoz, Emre, 2011. "What determines return risks for bank equities in Turkey?," MPRA Paper 35291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Disli, Mustafa & Schoors , Koen & Meir, Jos, 2013.
"Political connections and depositor discipline,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
6/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- M. Disli & K. Schoors & J. Meir, 2012. "Political connections and depositor discipline," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/781, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.