Differences in the Cost of Trade Execution Services on Floor-Based and Electronic Futures Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Financial Services Research.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102934
Commission rates; brokerage; automation; futures.;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blum, Gerald A. & Lewellen, Wilbur G., 1983. "Negotiated Brokerage Commissions and the Individual Investor," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 331-343, September.
- Frino, Alex & McInish, Thomas H. & Toner, Martin, 1998. "The liquidity of automated exchanges: new evidence from German Bund futures," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 225-241, December.
- Seha M. Tinic & Richard R. West, 1980. "The Securities Industry under Negotiated Brokerage Commissions: Changes in the Structure and Performance of New York Stock Exchange Member Firms," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(1), pages 29-41, Spring.
- Richard R. West & Seha M. Tinic, 1971. "Minimum Commission Rates on New York Stock Exchange Transactions," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(2), pages 577-605, Autumn.
- Aharon R. Ofer & Arie Melnick, 1978. "Price Deregulation in the Brokerage Industry: An Empirical Analysis," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(2), pages 633-641, Autumn.
- McInish, Thomas H & Wood, Robert A, 1992. " An Analysis of Intraday Patterns in Bid/Ask Spreads for NYSE Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 753-64, June.
- Brennan, Michael J & Chordia, Tarun, 1993. " Brokerage Commission Schedules," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1379-1402, September.
- Edmister, Robert O, 1978. "Commission Cost Structure: Shifts and Scale Economies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(2), pages 477-86, May.
- Jennifer S. Conrad, 2001. "Institutional Trading and Soft Dollars," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(1), pages 397-416, 02.
- Blennerhassett, Michael & Bowman, Robert G., 1998. "A change in market microstructure: the switch to electronic screen trading on the New Zealand stock exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 261-276, December.
- Tinic, Seha M. & West, Richard R., 1972. "Competition and the Pricing of Dealer Service in the Over-the-Counter Stock Market," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(03), pages 1707-1727, June.
- Edmister, Robert O & Subramanian, N, 1982. " Determinants of Brokerage Commission Rates for Institutional Investors: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1087-93, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.