Benefits to Homeowners from Mortgage Portfolios Retained by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Financial Services Research.
Volume (Year): 23 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102934
Financial intermediation; borrowing costs.;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Lehnert & Wayne Passmore & Shane M. Sherlund, 2005.
"GSEs, mortgage rates, and secondary market activities,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2005-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andreas Lehnert & Wayne Passmore & Shane Sherlund, 2008. "GSEs, Mortgage Rates, and Secondary Market Activities," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 343-363, April.
- Andreas Lehnert & Wayne Passmore & Shane M. Sherlund, 2006. "GSEs, mortgage rates, and secondary market activities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard J. Buttimer, 2011. "The financial crisis: imperfect markets and imperfect regulation," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 12-32, February.
- Lawrence J. White & W. Scott Frame, 2004.
"Emerging Competition and Risk-Taking Incentives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac,"
04-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Emerging competition and risk-taking incentives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac," Proceedings 922, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Emerging competition and risk-taking incentives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac," Working Paper 2004-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2004:i:may:p:488-506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & W. Scott Frame & Larry D. Wall, 2006.
"An analysis of the systemic risks posed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and an evaluation of the policy options for reducing those risks,"
2006-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Robert Eisenbeis & W. Frame & Larry Wall, 2007. "An Analysis of the Systemic Risks Posed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and An Evaluation of the Policy Options for Reducing Those Risks," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 75-99, June.
- Mikkel Svenstrup & Soren Willemann, 2006. "Reforming Housing Finance - Perspectives from Denmark," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(2), pages 105-130.
- Xudong An & Raphael Bostic, 2008. "GSE Activity, FHA Feedback, and Implications for the Efficacy of the Affordable Housing Goals," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 207-231, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.