Individual and Social Costs of Divorce in Utah
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Family and Economic Issues.
Volume (Year): 27 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=104904
divorce; economic costs; government; marital dissolution; marriage;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Cherlin & Kathleen Kiernan & P. Chase-Lansdale, 1995. "Parental divorce in childhood and demographic outcomes in young adulthood," Demography, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 299-318, August.
- Saul Hoffman & Greg Duncan, 1988. "What are the economic consequences of divorce?," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 641-645, November.
- Sugumar Mariappanadar, 2012. "The harm indicators of negative externality of efficiency focused organizational practices," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(3), pages 209-220, March.
- David Schramm & V. William Harris, 2011. "Marital Quality and Income: An Examination of the Influence of Government Assistance," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 437-448, September.
- David DE LA CROIX & Fabio MARIANI, 2012.
"From Polygyny to Serial Monogamy: a Unified Theory of Marriage Institutions,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2012005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- de la Croix, David & Mariani, Fabio, 2012. "From Polygyny to Serial Monogamy: A Unified Theory of Marriage Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 6599, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David de la Croix, 2012. "From Polygamy to Serial Monogamy: a Unified Theory of Marriage Institutions," 2012 Meeting Papers 49, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- DE LA CROIX, David & MARIANI, Fabio, 2012. "From polygyny to serial monogamy: a unified theory of marriage institutions," CORE Discussion Papers 2012018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mark L. Hoekstra & Scott Hankins, 2007. "Lucky in Life, Unlucky in Love? The Effect of Random Income Shocks on Marriage and Divorce," Working Papers 329, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Dorit Eldar-Avidan & Muhammad Haj-Yahia & Charles Greenbaum, 2008. "Money Matters: Young Adults’ Perception of the Economic Consequences of their Parents’ Divorce," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 74-85, March.
- Todd Kendall, 2011. "The Relationship Between Internet Access and Divorce Rate," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 449-460, September.
- Aydogan Ulker, 2008.
"Wealth Holdings and Portfolio Allocation of the Elderly: The Role of Marital History,"
2008_16, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Aydogan Ulker, 2009. "Wealth Holdings and Portfolio Allocation of the Elderly: The Role of Marital History," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 90-108, March.
- Alejandro Cid & Charles E. Stokes, 2011. "Family Structural Influences on Children’s Education Attainment:Evidence from Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1103, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Beça, Pedro & Santos, Rui, 2010. "Measuring sustainable welfare: A new approach to the ISEW," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 810-819, February.
- Benjamin Foster, 2011. "Norms and Costs of Government Domestic Violence Policies: A Critical Review," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 140-151, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.