Takeovers and cooperatives: governance and stability in non-corporate firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 99 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Corporate governance; Cooperative; Take-over; Free-rider; Externality; D70; L20;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chaim Fershtman & Kenneth L Judd, 1984.
"Equilibrium Incentives in Oligopoly,"
642, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Farrell, Joseph, 1985.
"Owner-consumers and efficiency,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 303-306.
- Julian Franks & Colin Mayer & Stefano Rossi, 2003.
"Ownership: Evolution and Regulation,"
OFRC Working Papers Series
2003fe14, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Frank Milne & David Kelsey, 2005.
"Externalities, Monopoly and the Objective Function of the Firm,"
1078, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- David Kelsey & Frank Milne, 2006. "Externalities, monopoly and the objective function of the firm," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 565-589, November.
- David Kelsey & Frank Milne, 2006. "Externalities, Monopoly and the Objective Function of the Firm," Discussion Papers 0604, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Hart, Oliver & Moore, John, 1996.
"The Governance of Exchanges: Members' Cooperatives versus Outside Ownership,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 53-69, Winter.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1996. "The Governance of Exchanges: Members' Co-operatives Versus Outside Ownership," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series /1996/292, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Dow, G.K. & Skillman, G.L., 1998.
"Collective Choice and Control Rights in Firms,"
dp98-08, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Corneo, Giacomo G., 1997. "Taxpayer-consumers and public pricing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 235-240, December.
- David Kelsey & Frank Milne, 2008.
"Imperfect Competition and Corporate Governance,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(6), pages 1115-1141, December.
- Erkan YalÁin & Thomas I. Renstr–m, 2003. "Endogenous Firm Objectives," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 5(1), pages 67-94, 01.
- Stefano Demichelis & Klaus Ritzberger, 2007. "Corporate Control and the Stock Market," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 60, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Marco Marini & Alberto Zevi, 2011.
"‘Just one of us’: consumers playing oligopoly in mixed markets,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 239-263, November.
- Marco, Marini & Alberto, Zevi, 2010. "'Just one of us': Consumers playing oligopoly in mixed markets," MPRA Paper 31213, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2011.
- Marco Marini & Alberto Zevi, 2011. "Just One Of Us: Consumers Playing Oligopoly In Mixed Markets," Working Papers 0111, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2011.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.