AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 89 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
search; auction; coordination problem; J41; C78; D44;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Auctions
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barbara Petrongolo & Christopher Pissarides, 2000.
"Looking into the black box: a survey of the matching function,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2122, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christopher A. Pissarides & Barbara Petrongolo, 2001. "Looking into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 390-431, June.
- Barbara Petrongolo & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Looking Into the Black Box: A Survey of the Matching Function," CEP Discussion Papers dp0470, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Petrongolo, Barbara & Pissarides, Christopher, 2000. "Looking Into The Black Box: A Survey Of The Matching Function," CEPR Discussion Papers 2409, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Herreiner, Dorothea K, 1999. "The Decision to Seek or to Be Sought," Discussion Paper Serie B 462, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Burdett, Kenneth, et al, 1995. "Buyers and Sellers: Should I Stay or Should I Go?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 281-86, May.
- Klaus Kultti & Antti Miettunen & Tuomas Takalo & Juha Virrankoski, 2009. "Who Searches?," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 152-171.
- John Kennes, 2004.
"Competitive Auctions: Theory and Application,"
04-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Klaus Kultti & Eeva Mauring, 2010. "Search with Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Agents," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 62-72, Autumn.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.