Non-convex Technologies and Cost Functions: Definitions, Duality and Nonparametric Tests of Convexity (Journal of Economics 81(2):155–192)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 87 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cinzia Daraio & Leopold Simar, 2005.
"Conditional Nonparametric Frontier Models for Convex and Non Convex Technologies: a Unifying Approach,"
LEM Papers Series
2005/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cinzia Daraio & Léopold Simar, 2007. "Conditional nonparametric frontier models for convex and nonconvex technologies: a unifying approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 13-32, October.
- Emili GRIFELL-TATJ� & Kristiaan KERSTENS, 2008.
"Incentive Regulation And The Role Of Convexity In Benchmarking Electricity Distribution: Economists Versus Engineers,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(2), pages 227-248, 06.
- Emili Grifell-Tatjé & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2007. "Incentive Regulation and the Role of Convexity in Benchmarking Electricity Distribution: Economists versus Engineers," Working Papers 2007-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Kristof De Witte & Rui C. Marcques, 2008.
"Big and beautiful? On non-parametrically measuring scale economies in non-convex technologies,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces0822, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Kristof Witte & Rui Marques, 2011. "Big and beautiful? On non-parametrically measuring scale economies in non-convex technologies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 213-226, June.
- Sergio Destefanis & Vania Sena, 2005. "Public capital and total factor productivity: New evidence from the Italian regions, 1970-98," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 603-617.
- Emili Tortosa Ausina & Diego Prior & María Teresa Balaguer-Coll, 2006. "Decentralization And Effiency In Spanish Local Goverment," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2005.
"Input, Output and Graph Technical Efficiency Measures on Non-Convex FDH Models with Various Scaling Laws: An Integrated Approach Based upon Implicit Enumeration Algorithms,"
2005-ECO-04, IESEG School of Management.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2006. "Input, output and graph technical efficiency measures on non-convex FDH models with various scaling laws: An integrated approach based upon implicit enumeration algorithms," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 135-166, June.
- Arfa Chokri & Hervé Leleu & Ben Romdhane Habiba, 2008. "Directional distance function for FDH technologies with an application to Tunisian public hospitals," Working Papers 2008-ECO-03, IESEG School of Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.