Status, Risk-Taking and Intertemporal Substitution in an Endogenous Growth Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 83 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
risk-taking; social status; stochastic growth; non-expected utility; D8; D9; O4;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice
- O4 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hung-Ju Chen, 2012.
"Social status, human capital formation and the long-run effects of money,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 225-246, April.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2011. "Social Status, Human Capital Formation and the Long-run Effects of Money," MPRA Paper 30253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Juin-Jen Chang, 2008. "Social Status and Optimal Income Taxation," Working Papers 200814, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Chen, Hung- Ju, 2011. "Social status, human capital formation and super-neutrality in a two-sector monetary economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 785-794, May.
- Ryu-ichiro Murota & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2008.
"Growth, Stagnation and Status Preference,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0715, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Seiya Fujisaki, 2012. "Optimal fiscal policy with social status and productive government expenditure," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 960-968.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2011. "Social status and long-run effects of monetary policy in a two-sector monetary economy of endogenous growth," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 71-79, January.
- Hung-Ju Chen & Jang-Ting Guo, 2009. "Money and Endogenous Growth in a Cash-in-Advance Model with Social Status," Working Papers 200906, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Christiane Clemens, 2009. "Stochastic Growth and Factor Income Risk," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 10, pages 422-447, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.