Divestment and Bank Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 81 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
banking; partial privatization; entry;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2010.
"Privatización, competencia por depósitos y desempeño bancarios
[Privatization, competition for deposits and performance in banking]," MPRA Paper 23179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Ruiz-Porras, 2010. "Privatización, competencia por depósito y desempeño bancarios," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 37(1 Year 20), pages 67-104, June.
- Bibhas Saha, 2009. "Mixed ownership in a mixed duopoly with differentiated products," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 98(1), pages 25-43, September.
- Kumar, Ashutosh & Saha, Bibhas, 2008. "Spatial competition in a mixed duopoly with one partially nationalized firm," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 326-341, June.
- Mukherjee, Arijit & Suetrong, Kullapat, 2009. "Privatization, strategic foreign direct investment and host-country welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 775-785, October.
- Lingzhi Yun & Wen Cao, 2008. "State-holding share, policy burden and performance: A study on the program of strategic investor importing for state-owned banks," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 531-547, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.