“Buy Domestic” Campaigns and Optimal Tariffs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 80 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
product differentiation; ‘buy domestic’ campaigns; optimal tariffs; strategic trade policy; F12; F13; D11;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009.
"A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2009_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2010. "A simple model of foreign brand penetration under monopolistic competition," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 100(3), pages 235-245, July.
- Toru Kikuchi, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers 0910, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Kikuchi, Toru, 2009. "A Simple Model of Foreign Brand Penetration under Monopolistic Competition," MPRA Paper 16141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.