Aggregation of Directional Distance Functions and Industrial Efficiency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 79 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
aggregation; distance function; cost function; industrial efficiency; structural efficiency; allocative efficiency; D21; D24;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ise:isegwp:wp362006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walter Briec & Christine Comes & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2005.
"Temporal Technical and Profit Efficiency Measurement: Definitions, Duality and Aggregation Results,"
2005-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Briec, Walter & Comes, Christine & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2006. "Temporal technical and profit efficiency measurement: Definitions, duality and aggregation results," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 48-63, September.
- Peyrache, Antonio, 2013. "Industry structural inefficiency and potential gains from mergers and break-ups: A comprehensive approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(2), pages 422-430.
- Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2010. "A Productivity analysis of Eastern European banking taking into account risk decomposition and environmental variables," Discussion Paper Series 2010_02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2010.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2007. "Identification of Segments of European Banks with a Latent Class Frontier Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 2110, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mondelaers, Koen & Kuosmanen, Timo & Van Passel, Steven & Buysse, Jeroen & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2011. "Sustainable Efficiency Of Firms When New Sustainability Targets Are Introduced," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114633, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Antonio Peyrache, 2014. "Cost Constrained Industry Ine," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Guironnet, J.-P. & Peypoch, N., 2007. "Human capital allocation and overeducation: A measure of French productivity (1987, 1999)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 398-410, May.
- Thijs Raa, 2011. "Benchmarking and industry performance," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 285-292, December.
- Rolf Färe & Giannis Karagiannis, 2014. "Radial and directional measures of the rate of technical change," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 112(2), pages 183-199, June.
- Gary Ferrier & Hervé Leleu & Vivian Valdmanis, 2009. "Hospital capacity in large urban areas: is there enough in times of need?," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 103-117, October.
- Mauricio Benegas & Emerson Marinho, 2008. "Duality, Net Supply, and The Directional Distance Function," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211656140, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Aude Hubrecht-Deville, 2007. "Branch banking networks assessment using DEA:A benchmarking analysis," Working Papers CREGO 1071103, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Aude Hubrecht & Michel Dietsch & Fabienne Guerra, 2005.
"Mesure de la performance des agences bancaires par une approche DEA,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 8(2), pages 131-171, June.
- Aude Hubrecht & Michel Dietsch & Fabienne Guerra, 2005. "Mesure de la performance des agences bancaires par une approche DEA," Working Papers CREGO 1050602, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Kjærsgaard, Jens, 2010. "Quest for appropriate overcapacity in the fisheries industry," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 141-150, September.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu, 2008. "Comparing TFP Catching-up and Capital Deepening in US and European Growths: A Directional Distance Function Approach," Working Papers 2008-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Stephane Mussard & Nicolas Peypoch, 2006. "On multi-decomposition of the aggregate Luenberger productivity index," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 113-116.
- Leleu, Hervé & Briec, Walter, 2009. "A DEA estimation of a lower bound for firms' allocative efficiency without information on price data," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 203-211, September.
- Kenjegalieva, Karligash A. & Simper, Richard, 2011. "A productivity analysis of Central and Eastern European banking taking into account risk decomposition and environmental variables," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 26-38, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.