AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 63 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Other versions of this item:
- Heinz Kurz, 1997. "Book Reviews," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 517-517.
- Heinz Kurz, 1997. "Book Reviews," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 539-541.
- A. Sandmo & M. Marquardt & H. Gottinger & U. Faigle & H. Kurz & J. Aubin & M. Vivarelli, 1998. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 338-351, October.
- Heinz Kurz, 1999. "Book Reviews," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 628-630.
- Heinz Kurz, 1997. "Book Reviews," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 521-523.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Breyer, Friedrich & Straub, Martin, 1991.
"Welfare effects of unfunded pension systems when labor supply is endogenous,"
Discussion Papers, Series 1
252, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Straub, Martin, 1993. "Welfare effects of unfunded pension systems when labor supply is endogenous," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 77-91, January.
- Atkinson, A B & Sandmo, A, 1980. "Welfare Implications of the Taxation of Savings," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(359), pages 529-49, September.
- Salant, Stephen W & Henderson, Dale W, 1978. "Market Anticipations of Government Policies and the Price of Gold," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 627-48, August.
- Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine, 1996.
"Incomplete markets over an infinite horizon: Long-lived securities and speculative bubbles,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 133-170.
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1993. "Icomplete Markets Over an Infinite Horizon: Long-Lived Securities and Speculative Bubbles," Papers 9321, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Wittman, Donald, 1989. "Why Democracies Produce Efficient Results," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1395-1424, December.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1999. "The Economic Challenge for Europe: Adapting to Innovation-Based Growth," Working Papers 2, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, December.
- Manuel S. Santos & Michael Woodford, 1993.
"Rational Asset Pricing Bubbles,"
9304, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Freeman, Chris, 1995. "The 'National System of Innovation' in Historical Perspective," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 5-24, February.
- James M. Buchanan, 1954. "Individual Choice in Voting and the Market," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 334.
- Cristiano Perugini, 2008.
"Employment Intensity of Growth in Italy A Note Using Regional Data,"
Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica
55/2008, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- PERUGINI, Cristiano, 2009. "Employment Intensity Of Growth In Italy. A Note Using Regional Data," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:343576 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pattanaik, Falguni & Nayak, Narayan Chandra, 2013. "Employment Intensity Of Secondary Sector In India: Trends, Patterns And Determinants," Journal of Regional Development and Planning, JRDP, vol. 2(2), pages 157-174.
- Emilia HERMAN, 2012. "The Influence of the Economic Growth Process on Romanian Employment," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 5-12.
- Bruno Cesar Araújo & Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Technology, trade and skills in Brazil: Some evidence from microdata," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1171, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Davide Furceri & Ernesto Crivelli & JoÃ«l Toujas-Bernate, 2012. "Can Policies Affect Employment Intensity of Growth? A Cross-Country Analysis," IMF Working Papers 12/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Chun-chieh Huang & Ching-chong Lai & Juin-jen Chang, 2004. "Working Hours Reduction and Endogenous Growth," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Anna Sabadash, 2013. "ICT-induced Technological Progress and Employment: A Literature Review," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Digital Economy 2013-07, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel, 2000. "Die Furcht vor dem Untergang der Arbeit," Discussion Papers 576, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Villa, Stefania, 2010. "Exploring the linkages between investment and employment in Moldova : a time-series analysis," ILO Working Papers 455342, International Labour Organization.
- Axel Börsch-Supan, 2002. "Übergang statt Untergang: Wider die Furcht vor dem Untergang," MEA discussion paper series 02004, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2010. "Employment, productivity and models of growth in the EU," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(7), pages 732-754, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.