Emission taxes vs. financial subsidies in pollution control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 60 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robin Boadway & Neil Bruce & Jack Mintz, 1981.
"On the Neutrality of Flow-of-Funds Corporate Taxation,"
454, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Boadway, Robin W & Bruce, Neil & Mintz, Jack M, 1983. "On the Neutrality of Flow-of-Funds Corporate Taxation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(197), pages 49-61, February.
- Rajah, Najma & Smith, Stephen, 1993. "Taxes, Tax Expenditures, and Environmental Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 41-65, Winter.
- Ruane, Frances P., 1982. "Corporate income tax, investment grants, and the cost of capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 103-109, February.
- Common, Michael S, 1977. " A Note on the Use of Taxes to Control Pollution," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(3), pages 346-49.
- Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1993. "Energy the environment, and economic growth," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1267-1349 Elsevier.
- Kort, Peter & Loon, P.J.J.M. van & Luptacik, M., 1991.
"Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153454, Tilburg University.
- Peter Kort & Paul Loon & Mikulás Luptácik, 1991. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 195-225, October.
- Kort, P.M. & Loon, P.M.J.J. van & Luptacik, M., 1990. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Research Memorandum 433, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.