Tax competition in a Bertrand model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 59 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1991.
"International tax competition and gains from tax harmonization,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-76, September.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1991. "International Tax Competition and Gains from Tax Harmonization," NBER Working Papers 3152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen, Beth & Hellwig, Martin, 1986. "Bertrand-Edgeworth Oligopoly in Large Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 175-204, April.
- Mintz, J. & Tulkens, H., 1990. "Strategic use of tax rates and credits in a model of international corporate income tax competition," CORE Discussion Papers 1990073, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1989.
"Understanding Real Interest Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
2691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:michin:280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Roger H, 1992.
" Can Capital Income Taxes Survive in Open Economies?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 1159-80, July.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1990. "Can Capital Income Taxes Survive in Open Economies?," NBER Working Papers 3416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dudey, Marc, 1992. "Dynamic Edgeworth-Bertrand Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1461-77, November.
- Gordon, R.H., 1990. "Can Capital Income Taxes Survive in an Open Economies," Working Papers 280, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- repec:fth:louvco:9073 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wagener, Andreas, 2001.
"Double Bertrand tax competition: a fiscal game with governments acting as middlemen,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 273-297, April.
- Wagener, Andreas, 1999. "Double Bertrand tax competition: a fiscal game with governments acting as middlemen," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-52, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Oliver Lorz & Frank Stähler, 2001. "Who is afraid of capital mobility? on taxation of labor income and the level of public services in an open economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 74(1), pages 79-101, February.
- Lorz, Jens Oliver, 1993. "Der Wettbewerb um international mobiles Kapital: Auswirkungen auf die nationale Finanzpolitik und die intertemporale Kapitalallokation," Kiel Working Papers 608, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.