A competitive general equilibrium model of technology transfer, innovation, and obsolescence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 59 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Other versions of this item:
- Marjit, S., 1991. "A competitive general equilibrium model of technology transfer, innovation and obsolescence," RCER Working Papers 309, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1988.
"Product Development And International Trade,"
132, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Grossman, Gene M., 1989. "Product Development and International Trade," Scholarly Articles 3445094, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1988. "Product Development and International Trade," NBER Working Papers 2540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Succar, Patricia, 1987. "International technology transfer : A model of endogenous technological assimilation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 375-395, August.
- Kabiraj, Tarun & Marjit, Sugata, 1993. "International technology transfer under potential threat of entry : A Cournot-Nash framework," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 75-88, October.
- Findlay, Ronald, 1978. "Relative Backwardness, Direct Foreign Investment, and the Transfer of Technology: A Simple Dynamic Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 92(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Smith, M. A. M., 1974. "International trade in second-hand machines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 261-278, December.
- Segerstrom, Paul S & Anant, T C A & Dinopoulos, Elias, 1990. "A Schumpeterian Model of the Product Life Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1077-91, December.
- Ronald Jones, 1970. "The Role of Technology in the Theory of International Trade," NBER Chapters, in: The Technology Factor in International Trade, pages 73-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marjit, Sugata, 1988. "A simple model of technology transfer," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 63-67.
- Sugata Marjit, 1992. "Technology and obsolescence: A reinterpretation of the specific-factor model of production," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 193-207, June.
- Dutta, Meghna & Kar, Saibal & Marjit, Sugata, 2013. "Product variety, finite changes and wage inequality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 610-613.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.